vrijdag 6 maart 2015

Sabby-01



3 Beautiful Victoria posers for commercial and personal use (CU/PU) 
They are full size and 300 dpi in png format.
Suitable for any size Kit / Work.
System requirements: Any software able to open png files.
Terms Of Use can be found in the zip file.

CU4CU only with my license available in my store or in the categorie license.

This pack is Exclusive only in this store for only $1.00
Click here on the store: Low Budget Store

Also in this store i have a Buy My Store for only $10.00
Also i have 2 licenses in that store:

1 Lifetime Extended Poser License,
wich mean that you can use my
CU posers for CU4CU!!!
This license is now not $20.00 but only for $10.00!!

The other license is my CU License for my CU Scrap items.
With this license, you can use my CU items for new CU items that you make.
This license is also EXCLUSIVE only in this store for only $5.00

So come to this store when you like my posers and scrap itmes NOW!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten